Posted Oct 2, 14
Votes:
+465
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
You dont have to switch, just enable it plz :d
Posted Oct 2, 14
Votes:
+951
Chris, this is not the tech section of the forums thus it's not the place to debate 3rd person view. If you're really serious about convincing people please open a thread in the tech section and write a detailed and thought through argumentation to why we should be using 3rd person. Make sure you incorporate other points of view into your argument, especially those that would be opposing. Be aware that a one paragraph post boiling down to "I really want this because I want this" will not change anyones mind on the subject.
Posted Oct 2, 14 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+465
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
I was just joking around. Matty said snipers, anyone? and I changed it into 3rd person, anyone? so yeah xD If I ever get time to do that Ill make sure to do that but until now its fine
Posted Oct 3, 14
Votes:
+2
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
With the current colour scheme I am not able to read the profile name in the upper right corner and the blue underlayed 'Starts in <time>' at the event viewer is almost not readable.
Posted Oct 5, 14
Votes:
+951
I can fix the upper right corner via the user tag module. Yours is currently badly readable because you're still only a registered user, not a member. Thus by default enjin assigns the colour black. I'll try to change that default colour.

The event section is a different problem, in that module there is only a hand full of colours available and if we change the "time" one the main text would most likely become unreadable. Maybe we'll find a fix for that, but no promises.
Posted Oct 6, 14 · OP
Votes:
+951
Just stumbled upon the very first post / thread on our website and had to chuckle a bit. :-d

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Undo
Page
of 3
Login
Upcoming Events
NoticeNotices