Forums
Page
of 5

Weekend - City Travels - Voyages etc.

40 replies
Votes:
+315
Hello Guys

I was thinking lately that to be in a community like this can have some other favors aside the have fun and play together side.

Once i'm over with school/studying i want to go travel from time to time! I don't speak about 3 week all-inclusive Holidays in Egypt... more likely City- or short Trips to a City or Country i don't know...

If you Guys are willing to host me or (maybe) any other Member of this Community to share 1 or 2 days together tell it in this Thread...

sincerely

Thierry aka dulabu
Posted May 16, 15 · OP · Last edited May 18, 15
Undo
Votes:
+315
As for me ..

I life on Switzerland for the moment in the french-speaking part, close to Lausanne!

In a few months, i will life less or more close to the capital city Bern

If ever one of you guys want to make a trip to Switzerland and stay for a few day ... it will be a pleasure for me to be your Host!

dulabu
Posted May 16, 15 · OP
Votes:
+45
Cracow, Poland is open for visitation. Would be glad to show you some pubs... I mean historical places and stuff.
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+1,047
As soon as I'm in my new house in a couple of months anyone is more than welcome to crash in the spare room to visit the good old UK.
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+254
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
I'd be happy to have someone over if he wants to see the netherlands. I live close to Eindhoven and we have a lot of World War 2 stuff around and Belgium is not to far away either :)
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+465
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
Yeah you should definitely come to the Netherlands, lots of dutch members so we can do a meet up :d
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+34
Discharged
If you'd be up for a trip to Denmark, my girlfriend and I would love to show you around Copenhagen! :)

P.S. I live around 1:15 hours away from CPH, but it's easily accessible.
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+463
I may be able to wrangle someone coming to the South Coast of England, but then I may also get stabbed in the neck by the misses for it. We have a spare bed most of the year.
Posted May 17, 15
Undo
Votes:
+315
This is awesome!

Thank you guys for the propositions :-)

"Wanderlust" is already coming up...
Posted May 18, 15 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+32
Discharged
If any of you guys wanna come to Spain for your summer holidays tell me, i live in the UK but in summer i go to Spain and have no problem in being your host!
Posted May 18, 15
Undo
Page
of 5
Login
Upcoming Events
NoticeNotices