Forums
Page
of 5

Weekend - City Travels - Voyages etc.

40 replies
Votes:
+465
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
Eistee if we're gonna do a bike trip then you can't loose any more weight. Otherwise your bike will get too heavy in the back and we'll be doing wheelies xD
Posted May 24, 15
Undo
Votes:
+12
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
If you ever wanted to come to Finland, I'd have a spare room and lots of beer. I live 300km up north from Helsinki, lots of cool scenery too.
Posted May 30, 15
Votes:
+45
REVIVE!
Abuk , how about a meetup? Tommorow + b(.)(.)r = fun

P.S. No, those are not boobs.
Posted Feb 15, 16
Undo
Votes:
+315
I'm still looking forward to this Summer - Interrail-Trip... will probably make a stop in the Netherlands (where most of the crazy CNTO Guys live)! And Eistee will hopefully drop for some days here in Switzerland ???

Tooooo bad there is no Train to the UK! I will have to Jetsk..... :shock: Ooo wait ... there is a Train?!

WTF ...
Posted Feb 15, 16 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+463
Yes, you can go on the Eurostar, but it does cost a little extra. Feel free to come to London, but expect rush hour to be the saddest time of your life...
Posted Feb 15, 16
Votes:
+315
Guys ...

Bring this Post back up on Top!

Since i visited Croatia i really would like to see more people take the chance to travel around with the help of Community-Members!

This is a really nice opportunity to get some insider-tips and maybe free host in different country's!

And guys ... to see a person in real-life, a person you played with many hours, shared emotions and discussions ... only knowing the person by voice ... this can be awesome!!!!

:)
Posted Oct 26, 16 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+463
Well, every now and then I can host in London. Cheaper than ever to come, thanks to Brexit...
Posted Oct 27, 16
Votes:
+315
Haha sounds good ... probably a city i will have to check out at least once ;-)
I will move out next week... small old-town apartment, 30 sec from the lake of Geneva, beautiful region and a lot of events the whole year =)

You guys are as always welcome!
Posted Oct 27, 16 · OP
Votes:
+1,047
I will have to see what happens with my trip to Germany in Jan but would be good to meet a few of you get in touch if you are willing to travel for a meet up in central Germany!!!
Posted Oct 27, 16
Votes:
+315
Depending on where and when... =) stay in touch and don't forget about Eistee ;-)
Posted Oct 27, 16 · OP
Undo
Page
of 5
Login
Upcoming Events
Jan 25 '19
20:00
Jan 29 '19
Feb 01 '19