Forums
Page
of 9

Brexit

87 replies
Votes:
+201
wrote:
I do not want to be in a club that lets some jumped up, wannabe prince who uses taxpayer money to build opulent pleasure palaces on nature reserves and makes even more of a mockery of democracy than us into it.
Groucho Marx wrote:
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member!
Posted May 31, 16 · OP
Votes:
+1,079
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
I will vote IN I want to see a EUROPEAN SUPER STATE one day with us Brits leading the way.
Posted May 31, 16
Undo
Votes:
+616
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
You may joke Dachi but I think we should officially adopt English as EU primary language. It would make so many things easier and people might actually understand what the damn sign "zabranjeno parkiranje" means.
Posted May 31, 16
Undo
Votes:
+45
Just don't forget about one thing: people in your country may receive moeny from EU individually, but as a country you pay more in taxes back to EU. At least it is how it works in Poland. Plus all the restrictions they put on farmers.
Posted May 31, 16
Votes:
+32
Discharged
HIghway i believe in the UK staying in the EU, i think that union makes any country or society strong BUT you can't pretend to stablish an aofficial language in a country, i will not accept under any circumstances english becoming the first language in Spain, i believe in union but i also believe in patriotism and under any circumstances and any other patriot will allow our alnguage,one of the bases of our culture, to be erased to establish a foreign language. You can apply this to any other country. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, how would you feel if your kids spoke spanish instead of english?...
Posted May 31, 16
Votes:
+438
wrote:
Just don't forget about one thing: people in your country may receive moeny from EU individually, but as a country you pay more in taxes back to EU. At least it is how it works in Poland. Plus all the restrictions they put on farmers.

Of course you pay more to EU than what you get in return money. Because you pay for the unions strenght in the global world and by that your countries say in the global world. Then you get your money back in form of agreements with the outside world, free job mobility and the EU market. To be honest I think that exactly your country John is one of the countries that gets the most out of you taxes to the EU in form of job mobility.

The restrictions put on farmers are outweighed by the funding EU gives to farmers. Every time a farmer makes a product under EU regulations the union gives payes them a small amount. Every time a farmer sells their product to the outside world the EU gives them money so they can compete on an international level. It all goes to make sure our farms can still produce food for your children in 20 years time and won't burn out by extreme amounts of pesticides.
Posted May 31, 16 · Last edited May 31, 16
Votes:
+1,088
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
wrote:
You may joke Dachi but I think we should officially adopt English as EU primary language. It would make so many things easier and people might actually understand what the damn sign "zabranjeno parkiranje" means.
Naah, brits, being the minority, should adopt ours. :d

I bet the sign means the same as "zákaz parkování". See? We don't need no stinky english! Damn, what am I writing this in? :)
Posted May 31, 16
Undo
Votes:
+616
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
@Frank - I didn't mean the first language, just the common language.
Posted May 31, 16
Undo
Votes:
+616
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
wrote:
wrote:
Naah, brits, being the minority, should adopt ours. :d

I bet the sign means the same as "zákaz parkování". See? We don't need no stinky english! Damn, what am I writing this in? :)

Well, if all the Slavic tribes get together... I think we could find one official language. :d
Posted May 31, 16
Undo
Votes:
+438
So the god and creator Nerd3 made a video on the topic. Here it is if anyone is interested:
Posted Jun 1, 16
Page
of 9
Login
Upcoming Events
Apr 02 '19
20:00
Apr 12 '19
Apr 16 '19
Apr 19 '19