Forums
Page
of 2

Community Get Together

19 replies
Votes:
+1,047
Hello All,

I was talking to Seneram and he was telling me about an awesome Airsoft event in Sweden every April on for a couple of days and was seriously thinking about going and camping out there for the event.

Would any of you guys want to turn it in to a community get together, I think it could be really great?

Anyway I hope Seneram will be able to post more about the event here etc and that some of you are interested!

Cheers for reading,
Dachi
Posted Dec 23, 16 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+463
I can probably manage some drinking around then. What part of Sweden would it be in? I have a friend I've been meaning to visit so I could probably roll it into one.
Posted Dec 23, 16
Votes:
+1,047
wrote:
I can probably manage some drinking around then. What part of Sweden would it be in? I have a friend I've been meaning to visit so I could probably roll it into one.

Hey man I am hoping Seneram will post the details here so all can see but in the mean time here is some of the luggage I am thinking of taking :d

557924j9.jpg
Posted Dec 24, 16 · OP
Votes:
+127
If I'm available, in 100% down for this.

And for you Dachi, here's mine ;) [img]http://imgur.com/2vGnKPQ[/img]
Posted Dec 24, 16
Votes:
+13
Sweden is a bit too far for me, so my baby will remain on RnR...

imgp1121.jpg
Posted Dec 25, 16
Votes:
+123
Shit... fucking April... why April? DAMN YOU SWEDEN!!! I'll be more busy studying for my final exams in April... Oh man I would love to come there :/
Posted Dec 26, 16
Votes:
+20
Discharged
June, Not april, Here's link to the event. I will be signing up within a month. I would like if people interested poked me so we can sign up as a squad.

http://www.berget-events.com/

I will be organizing sleeping area prior to event and help organizing travel details. I recommend for those that want to to land in arlanda first. Sleep over at my place or the village events building (depends on how many we are, if enough i will rent that building) And i will then hold a BBQ over midsummer, We then go up to event by car a day or two prior.

Contact me for more details and organizing.

I have ordered 10 patches from abuk aswell so those that come will get one for free and we will go to event as "CNTO" squad.

Please do not order any tickets prior to poking me if you wish to go as a squad.
Posted Dec 27, 16
Undo
Votes:
+20
Discharged
I forgot to mention, If someone wish to come but dont have weapons then i own way to many guns so you can borrow from me.

Current list of guns is: AKM, AK74, M4, 2 MP5 SD6, MP5A2, SL8, Some kind of sniper (Similar to an MB12A), a couple of different pistols and ofcourse an grenade launcher(B&T GL-05).

Might have forgot something but in short. People can borrow stuff.
Posted Dec 27, 16
Seb
Votes:
+139
It's very tempting... What sort of thing do you need to buy/is provided?

EDIT: I've read the website and I'd love to do this actually, most I've ever played is paintball though so I'm not sure of what to do.
Posted Dec 29, 16 · Last edited Dec 29, 16
Votes:
+20
Discharged
When holidays are over i will hold a teamspeak meeting about what/how/when. I will post details here a week ahead.
Posted Jan 1, 17
Page
of 2
Login
Upcoming Events
NoticeNotices