Please use this thread to gather helpful hints that you have you have just discovered or you think it would be a good idea to remind everyone of, nothing is too obvious. I'll get the ball rolling.
- Anti-tank Soldiers generally stay at the back of the formation so that they can fire their rocket and their is less chance of someone being behind them (always call out "Clear back blast" though!) In addition if you get suprised by an enemy vehicle there is less chance they will die in the first burst of HMG fire!
- While travelling to the area of operations in a vehicle as a passenger remember to be quiet as the crew and command will probably be using the radio. Chatting means they might not hear important information and get lost or dead.
- While talking to or near someone in command remember they might also be trying to communicate over radio and will have trouble doing that if you speak over stuff. Either lower your volume (default is hold TAB and scroll the mouse wheel), move away or wait until they give you the all clear.
- 343 short range radios accurately represent walkie-talkies on sale at your local toy shop and can suddenly stop working if used in built up areas like standing next to a cardboard box. Remember this and repeat (in direct chat) messages sent through these radios if you think your fire-team members might not have got that message. If you are giving orders try shouting them or using a runner if people fail to respond.
- Because of the variable power of short range radios when you do hear an order over the radio it's fun for everyone to acknowledge that order by saying "COPY!" or repeating that order so the person sending the order is happy knowing everything is okey dokey.
Also feel free to point out errors!