Forums
Page
of 3

The Return of Mr. Clarke ... ?

22 replies
Votes:
+1,004
Very good idea Highway , that's how I had it set up in one-life missions I ran in the past. Having to sit one out due to a CTD is no fun.
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 28, 18
Undo
Votes:
+616
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
Be careful though, by default one 3DEN module will overwrite your settings to default of CNTO (no AI in lobby). So you'll need to delete that module first and then manually change the setting in the editor.
Posted Feb 28, 18
Undo
Votes:
+438
I like the sound of it all Clarke. This friday mission kinda serves as a test for both one-life missions and no GM missions. Hopefully people like it and we can use that way of playing more.

About AI accuracy I would rather see the discussed tweak about setting up the medical system so people are more likely to go unconscious than die when hit.
Posted Feb 28, 18
Undo
Votes:
+67
I really like the whole idea, and I would like to see it happening regularly. I'm also hyped about the shotguns. I've been trying to use them as often as possible. Just make sure not to distribute the bunker buster rounds. Wouldn't want to level the whole town if you miss an enemy.

I also like Highway's idea about AI controlled playable units.
Posted Feb 28, 18
Undo
Votes:
+41
Uh, to be fair. I think i is already annoying when you die you have to wait 60 min. (I'm happy that i don't die allot). But if i have a evening free and finnaly can play arma and then we are playing one-life missions, i might gonna be a little bid sad. So long waiting time... If it are short mission (max 45/60 min) i can handle.

You keep your evening open to play a official OP and can be over so fast... So if we play one life mission / MR clarke mission, i would enjoy that on a other day then OP's day's. Because i would dislike to give my free friday eve for that. Tuesday -> i can live with that. But Friday if i have time i just wanna play... otherwise im gonna meet with friends or something.
Posted Mar 1, 18 · Last edited Mar 1, 18
Undo
Votes:
+107
Down for shotguns and permadeath any day.
Posted Mar 5, 18
Votes:
+1,004

Thank you all a lot for your inputs. :thumb:

I have currently a few cnto projects in the pipeline and I've made a priority list - first and foremost I'll concentrate on our new PR branch documentation and upon completion, I'll contact

Highway for some tips on EDEN compositions (I left MMT before they were a thing). If all goes well we should see a Mr. Clarke test mini-op pop up somewhere next month. 8)
Posted Mar 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1,004
I finished up my first version of the new PMC faction and here are some pictures.

Took the shotgun out after some testing as it would be the least fun slot to play by far.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+616
Discharged (CNTO Alumni)
Nice shiny cars!

Man, you spent quite a lot of time on creating this. I believe you'll want to support Anders initiative then so this can be played on official events.
Posted Mar 13, 18
Undo
Flo
Votes:
+140
Looks really. I wanna play it NOW!
Posted Mar 13, 18 · Last edited Mar 13, 18
Page
of 3
Login
Upcoming Events
Apr 02 '19