2 replies
Votes:
+127
Leave feedback, stories e.t.c here!
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
Votes:
+127
Safe Distance

- The minimal distance between each other (in normal cases) is 5 meters. TL can prolong it on 10 or 15.

It s basic thing. Problem ussually is that 3 ppl are killed by one nade or 3 ppl get shot down at the same spot.

Simple rule:
If the two dots on ShackTac are touching - you are doing mistake. Dots on ShackTac should not touch each other. (except medical and breaching)

(Just keep at least the dots from each other, If not spaced well, like on the ShackTack picture)
Attached Images
Posted Dec 19, 18 · Last edited Dec 19, 18
Undo
Votes:
+5
For the final opp of the campaign I thought it was great one to end it all. First objective could of gone better as we took to long to complete it and the only other down side for me was that I had to listen to people repeat the same thing 10 times about my injured body when twice would of been enough, I also didn't get to see inside the base but that's what happens when you get a tank shell explode in your face.

Last objective was easy to complete since there was not alot of enemy infantry left at the arty site so we ended up taking it with ease. Last of all I would like to say that overall this campaign has been a blast and I look forward to the next campaign you make Skippy.
Posted Dec 20, 18
Login
Upcoming Events
NoticeNotices